Spend some quality time together and show some love to the animals during the Zoo’s Family Valentine’s Day event! The event runs from 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, February 6.
Guests can take advantage of the Zoo’s “Polar Bear Days” promotion, presented by First Niagara Bank, and visit the Zoo for a reduced admission rate of just $5 per person.
The Valentine’s Day Zooper Saturday event will feature animal demonstrations, keeper talks, and enrichment activities for the animals. You can even make a Valentine card for a family member, friend, or your favorite Zoo animal! A full schedule of activities follows:
- 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Make a Valentine's card in the EcoStation
- 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Face painting in the EcoStation
- 11 a.m. – Primate activity at M&T Bank Rainforest Falls exhibit
- 11:30 a.m. – Anteater activity at M&T Bank Rainforest Falls exhibit
- 12 p.m. – River otter enrichment at Otter Creek, presented by 2FindYourHome
- 12:30 p.m. – Tiger activity at tiger exhibit
- 1:30 p.m. – Gorilla activity in the gorilla house
- 2 p.m. – Sea Lion activity at Sea Lion Cove, presented by NOCO
- 3 p.m. – Keeper talk in the reptile house, sponsored by GEICO
Zooper Saturdays are held on the first Saturday of every month at the Buffalo Zoo. Zooper Saturday activities are free with regular admission and feature a different animal group or theme each month. Free parking continues through February 29.
For more information about the Zooper Saturday event, call (716) 995-6133 or visit www.buffalozoo.org